Patient Participation Group
The Aims of the Patient Participation Group
- To offer opinions in a constructive manner and to put forward ideas on behalf of other patients.
- To improve the provision of health care.
- To improve communication between surgery, patients and the wider community about matters concerning the surgery and health in general.
- To provide assistance in development of new services.
- To encourage a spirit of self help and support amongst patients to improve their health and social care.
All meetings are held on the Last Tuesday of each moth from 12:00 – 13:00
If you would like to join the group, please fill out this form and bring it to reception or come in and ask reception.
Self-Care Awareness week
The PPG Meetings will be on the 2nd Monday of every month at 11:30am. The latest PPG Meeting Mintures can be found by navigating to the PPG Members section by clicking here. These are the dates for 2021:
MONDAY 14th June 2021
MONDAY 12th July 2021
MONDAY 9th August 2021
MONDAY 13th September 2021
MONDAY 11th October 2021
MONDAY 8th November 2021
MONDAY 13th December 2021
Click here to download these dates into your calendar.
Getting Your View
The group would like to contact patients on occasion by email and/or text so that they can obtain the views of the widest group of patients possible. We would like to obtain your email address and mobile phone number to do this. Please complete the Patient Contact Form to provide your consent for this.