Patient Participation Group
The Aims of the Patient Participation Group
- To offer opinions in a constructive manner and to put forward ideas on behalf of other patients.
- To improve the provision of health care.
- To improve communication between surgery, patients and the wider community about matters concerning the surgery and health in general.
- To provide assistance in development of new services.
- To encourage a spirit of self help and support amongst patients to improve their health and social care.
All meetings are from 12:00 – 13:00
If you would like to join the group, please fill out this form and bring it to reception or come in and ask reception.
The PPG Meetings will be on the last Tuesday of every month at 12 noon. These are the dates for 2019:
26 February 2019
26 March 2019
30 April 2019
28 May 2019
25 June 2019
30 July 2019
27 August 2019
24 September 2019
29 October 2019
26 November 2019
Click here to download these dates into your calendar.
Getting Your View
The group would like to contact patients on occasion by email and/or text so that they can obtain the views of the widest group of patients possible. We would like to obtain your email address and mobile phone number to do this. Please complete the Patient Contact Form to provide your consent for this.